Christian Action League/American Family Association
For several years, The Home Depot has given its financial and corporate support to open displays of homosexual activism on main streets in America’s towns. And, it says it will continue to do so!
“At the end of the day here, we’re not going to…forbid our associates to be involved in these pride festivals in any way.” – Stephen Holmes, company spokesman. (Note: The associates participating in these parades were clearly doing so as representatives of the company.)
Rejecting several requests by the American Family Association to remain neutral in the culture war, The Home Depot has chosen to sponsor and participate in numerous gay pride parades and festivals. Most grievous is The Home Depot’s deliberately exposing small children to lascivious displays of sexual conduct by homosexuals and cross-dressers, which are a common occurrence at these events.
The goal of every homosexual organization supported by The Home Depot is to get homosexual marriage legalized. BoycottTheHomeDepot provides just a glimpse of how broad its support for the homosexual movement is. The Home Depot says it is committed to furthering the homosexual agenda.
“The bottom line is, it (remaining neutral) just runs counter to our inclusive culture…and that’s where we stand.” – Stephen Holmes, company spokesman.
See it for yourself. Photos at BoycottTheHomeDepot.com, taken during recent homosexual events sponsored by The Home Depot, show:
- Children being encouraged to visit gay sex websites.
- Employees using company property to push gay marriage.
- The Home Depot employees riding and marching in homosexual parades.
The Christian Action League Urges You to Join AFA by Taking the following actions:
1. Sign the Boycott Pledge at BoycottTheHomeDepot.com.
2. Call your local store manager. Let him know that you will not be shopping in his store until the company stops supporting the homosexual agenda. You can find his number here. (click “Store Finder”).
3. Print the paper petition and distribute it at Sunday School and church.
4. Extremely important! Post this alert to your facebook page (link above) and encourage others to join the boycott!
It is very important that you forward this alert to your friends and family members.